Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/cerchiog/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/lib/dqml2tree.php on line 475
Il Santuario Madonna del Ghisallo nel giorno dell'arrivo della Coppa Agostoni
Madonna del Ghisallo was consecrated as Cyclists Patron Saint on year 1949 thanks to the initiative of Magreglio vicar Don Ermelindò Viganò.
The Sanctuary was already cyclists passionates destination and arrival point of cycling races.
Since then it begab a veneration tradition by all cyclists, great champions like Fausto Coppi, Gino Bartali, Fiorenzo Magni and many other athletes.
Important races as Coppa Agostoni and Giro di Lombardia pass through or arrive at Ghisallo.
Aside the Sanctuary little church rises Cycling Museum, Fondazione Magni, wanted and founded by Fiorenzo Magni and that includes Giovanni Cermenati in founders group.